What Are the 2019 Mazda6 Configurations?
The 2019 Mazda6 offers five configurations, each with a wide variety of features, plus options like i-ACTIVSENSE® and exclusive paint options. Learn more about the new Mazda6 configurations and the features they offer with our helpful guide, then find the new Mazda6 that’s best for you and your Wilmington driving needs.
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Features
Deciding on which trim is best for you can be tough, but we at Beach Mazda can help. Here’s a closer look at the Mazda6 Sedan configurations and features:
- Mazda6 Sport – includes a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, SKYACTIV® Drive 6-speed manual transmission with sport mode, a rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring – includes 19-inch wheels, power sliding glass moonroof, a 6-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and leatherette trimmed sports seat.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring – includes a 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters, and navigation.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve – includes heated steering rear seats, ventilated seats, a power passenger seat, automatic power-folding side mirrors, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature – includes a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, Nappa leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Mazda6 Packages & Options
One of the top Mazda packages you’ll want to check out is the i-ACTIVSENSE® Package. The i-ACTIVSENSE® Package is optional for the Mazda6 Sport models and standard on the higher trim levels. This package is a bundle of driver-assistive safety features, including:
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane-keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
Test Drive the Mazda6 Midsize Sedan at Beach Mazda
Not sure which trim in the 2019 Mazda6 lineup is for you? Take one, or a couple, for a test drive around Charleston. Our staff is happy to help you find the right model for you, no matter whether it’s the new Mazda CX-5, used Mazda3, or used Mazda Miata, offer new vehicle specials for additional savings, and answer your questions. If you know which model you want, want to look for Mazda CX-5 accessories, learn about the Mazda3 tire size, Mazda6 safety rating, compare the Mazda3 vs. Mazda6, or want to learn about who makes Mazda, contact Beach Mazda to get the process started.
More From Beach Mazda
Here at Beach Mazda, we’re aware of what’s going on in the world today. It sure is a crazy time. That’s just one reason we want to offer all of our clients some interesting tips that you can do while avoiding the crowds.
The Mazda3 of course! Keep reading to learn more about why millennials love the Mazda3!
Technology has gradually progressed, which has had a substantial effect on car manufacturing. The improvements that occur today couldn’t have been envisioned a few decades ago. These days, it’s typical for cars to be outfitted with technology that allows engagement with smartphones. In doing so, the main concern is safety, which necessitates ease of use….