2016 Mazda CX-3 vs. 2016 Honda HR-V
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 has arrived, and with it comes a new era of automotive excellence. Not only does the CX-3 give drivers a herculean engine capable of awesome amounts of horsepower and high rates of efficiency, but the CX-3 also comes equipped with a whole host of technologies to make the drive as plugged in, connected, and entertaining as possible, as well as a slew of safety devices to protect you and your passengers on drives both long and short. Just compare this car to one of its competitors, the 2016 Honda HR-V, to see how it excels.
First, this is a massively powerful—and efficient—vehicle:
- The 2016 Mazda CX-3 – The CX-3 runs on a SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-Cylinder engine with VVT that produces a solid 146 hp and gathers 146 lb-ft of torque. Yet when equipped with its ultra-efficient transmission system, it can also get 29 mpg in the city and 35 on the highway, or 27 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway when outfitted with all-wheel-drive.
- The 2016 Honda HR-V – Meanwhile, the HR-V’s In-Line 4-Cylinder Aluminum-Alloy engine can only generate 141 hp and produce 127 lb-ft of torque, and its levels of efficiency aren’t much better.
Second, the CX-3 also comes outfitted with a bevy of exciting technologies to keep you entertained and informed.
- The 2016 Mazda CX-3 – Not only does the CX-3 give you USB audio inputs, Bluetooth, and a MAZDA CONNECT™ for added connectivity, but it also boasts a Multi-Function Command Center with a 7-inch color touch-screen and a E911 automatic emergency notification service to help you out in a pinch.
- The 2016 Honda HR-V – To be sure, the Honda has a 7-inch display screen, a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, HondaLink Next Generation, and Bluetooth capability, but it does not give you MAZDA CONNECT™ or the CX-3’s E911 service.
Secure Safety Devices
Finally, the CX-3 is embedded with a collection of high-performing safety devices.
- The 2016 Mazda CX-3 – The CX-3 is equipped with Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, LATCH, a comprehensive system of airbags, a Tire Pressure Monitor System, Illuminated keyless entry, a panic button, and much, much more.
- The 2016 Honda HR-V – While the HR-V features a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control, Dual-Stage Multiple Threshold Airbags, it does not give you a panic button or the CX-3’s particular system of airbags.
Explore the 2016 Mazda CX-3 for Yourself!
Here’s the thing: you can explore the 2016 Mazda CX-3 for yourself simply by visiting our Beach Mazda dealership. Located at 851 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, we can also always be reached at 843-839-8169, or via email using this easy-to-complete online form. So visit Beach Mazda today and find out why the new CX-3 is so special!