The 2016 Mazda CX-3 vs. the 2016 Nissan Juke
What’s not to praise in the 2016 Mazda CX-3? This vehicle gives you a massively powerful engine, but it also promises high rates of efficiency and some of the most gorgeous designs around. At the same time, the CX-3 also gives you exiting technologies as well as an assemblage of safety devices to keep you and your passengers secure. Having doubts? Just look at how it compares to the 2016 Nissan Juke, a noteworthy competitor vehicle.
High-Powered Performance and Design
First of all, the Mazda CX-3 boasts enormous amounts of power while also delivering excellent rates of fuel efficiency.
- The 2016 Mazda CX-3 – It may be an open secret that this is a powerful vehicle: the CX-3 runs on a SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY G 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-Cylinder engine with VVT that generates a solid 146 hp and gathers 146 lb-ft of torque. But you may not know how efficient it is. For example, you’re going to get 29 mpg in the city and 35 on the highway. Not only that, but when it’s outfitted with all-wheel-drive, the CX-3 gives you 27 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. Yet in addition to all this it also features KODO Design Headlamps and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- The 2016 Nissan Juke – Yes, the Juke boasts a 1.6L 4-cylinder engine that produces 188 hp, and sure it gives drivers 28 mpg in cities and 32 mpg on highways. However, it offers nothing like the CX-3’s headlamps or its sturdy and beautifully designed alloy wheels.
And then there are its sophisticated technological offerings.
- The 2016 Mazda CX-3 – Along with its USB audio inputs, which keep your devices charged at all times, the CX-3 also gives you Bluetooth as well as a MAZDA CONNECT™ system for added connectivity. Likewise, its Multi-Function Command Center features a gorgeous 7-inch color touch-screen in addition to a E911 automatic emergency notification service.
- The 2016 Nissan Juke – Even if it gives you Siri Eyes Free and a Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, the Juke does not come equipped with E911.
Superb Safety Systems
Last but not least, the CX-3 comes embedded with all the best in stellar safety devices.
- The 2016 Mazda CX-3 – In addition to its Blind Spot Monitoring, its Rear Cross Traffic Alert, its LATCH device, and its powerful airbags, the CX-3 also provides a Tire Pressure Monitor System and an Illuminated keyless entry system that is as beautiful as it is functional.
- The 2016 Nissan Juke – Sure, the Juke promises Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control, and a Brake Assist program, but it delivers no Illuminated keyless entry system.
Explore the 2016 Mazda Cx-3 at Beach Mazda
Yet you may still not be satisfied. It’s only natural to want to see for yourself whether all this holds true. Well, we’re thrilled to say that that’s easy to do: just stop by our Beach Mazda dealership at any time to take this car out for a test drive yourself. Located at 851 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, we can also be reached by telephone at 843-839-8169, or you can always reach out using this online form, too. Experience efficiency. Experience the 2016 Mazda CX-3.