The 2016 Mazda6 vs. the 2016 Toyota Camry
Join us in welcoming one of the season’s most exciting new cars: the 2016 Mazda6. Not only does the Mazda6 boast a massively powerful engine and strikingly high rates of fuel efficiency, but this car also comes outfitted with a wide spectrum of sophisticated entertainment and information technologies as well as a bevy of advanced safety features, as well. But if you’re not yet convinced, simply compare this vehicle to one of its arch-rivals, the 2016 Toyota Camry to see just how greatly it excels.
First, the Mazda6 is one of the most high-performing vehicles on the road today.
- The 2016 Mazda6 – Let’s start with efficiency: the Mazda6 can get as much as 38 mpg on the highway and comparably impressive rates in the city. At the same time, the Mazda6 runs a titanic engine—a 2.5L 4-cylinder beats of a machine—that can get 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry – The Camry, on the other hand, offers as its base-line engine a 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-valve Dual VVT-i 6-speed automatic engine that only gets 178 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile, it can only ensure you 35 mpg on the highway.
Likewise, the Mazda6 is an impressively sophisticated vehicle, coming embedded with a grand array of technologies.
- The 2016 Mazda6 – Not only does the Mazda6 keep you and your passengers connected throughout the drive with its MAZDA CONNECT™ system, but it also features an 11-speaker Bose Surround Sound Audio System and a powerful subwoofer to guarantee you high-quality audio.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry – The Camry comes equipped with Entune audio, but it possesses no Bose Audio system, nor is it outfitted with the Mazda’s unique MAZDA CONNECT™ system.
Last but not least, the Mazda6 is also fully equipped with a range of solid safety systems.
- The 2016 Mazda6 – Blind Spot Monitor. A Backup Camera. Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Lane Departure Warning. And that’s just the very beginning when it comes to the safety and security systems of the Mazda6.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry – Sure, the Camry gives you a Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, a Pre-Collision System, but it does not boast the same constellation of safety systems made available in the Mazda6.
Experience the 2016 Mazda6 Yourself!
But there’s one last thing: you don’t have to simply read about the 2016 Mazda6. Instead, you can take this car for a test drive by visiting our Beach Mazda dealership today. Located at 851 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, we can always be reached via telephone at 843-839-8169, or you can complete and send to use this easy-to-use online form as well. So don’t wait any longer: test drive the 2016 Mazda6 at Beach Mazda today!