Trims and Prices
Let’s begin with trim choice. You’ll get to opt for any of the following:
- The base-line Mazda3 Sport is priced at $17,845
- The Mazda3 Touring starts at $21,495
- The Mazda3 Grand Touring is available for $23,145
The Mazda3 is powered by one of two engines:
- Either a SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY0L DOHC 4-Cylinder with VVT engine that generates as much as 155 hp while also producing 150 lb-ft of torque
- Or a 2.5L SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY 4-Cylinder engine that grinds out 184 hp and promises equally impressive amounts of torque, too
At the same time, the Mazda3 can be equipped with either manual transmission (that is, a 6-speed overdrive) or an automatic transmission system with 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission and manual-shift mode. Depending on the transmission system you choose, the vehicle will get 27 mpg in the city and 37 on the highway (when it is outfitted with FWD and manual transmission) or 28 mpg in the city and 37 on the highway (when it is outfitted with FWD and automatic transmission).
In its largest trim, the Mazda3 is going to provide you with ample seating for passengers as well as generous cargo space, too. For example, the Mazda3 sedan gives you seating for five as well as 96.3 cubic feet of passenger space and 12.4 cubic feet of cargo volume. But that’s just the beginning when it comes to enumerating its interior perks, because it also provides impressive luxury inside, with cloth-trimmed sports seats, 60/40 split fold-down rear seat backs, and a 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat. Plus, its pollen-filter air conditioning system will keep you cool in the summer as well.
But now let’s turn from interior design and engine power to another one of the Mazda’s many strengths: its lightning-fast connectivity and entertainment devices. For example, you’ll get
- MAZDA CONNECT™, which provides a 7-inch color touchscreen as well as a multi-function commander center, E911 automatic emergency notification services, and streaming internet services like HD Radio, Aha, Pandora, Stitcher
- Bluetooth compatibility, keeping you and your passengers in touch with family and friends throughout the drive
- A 6-speaker audio system which also features AM/FM radio options
- Or a Bose 9-speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint 2 and AutoPilot 2, which augment your sound quality and ensure the crispest, cleanest audio you could hope for
- Reliable USB audio inputs to make it possible for you to keep your devices charged no matter your location on the road
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, which allows you to use your Mazda3 to generate route maps, locate destinations, and even find the nearest gas station or restaurant next time you’re out on the town
- Steering-wheel mounted audio controls, enabling you to make adjustments to your music volume and track choice without ever even taking your hands off of the wheel
Last but not least, the Mazda3 also gives you a host of safety mechanisms and systems designed to keep you and the other passengers safe and sound through the drive. These include but are not limited to all of the following:
- Front side-impact air bags, side-impact air curtains, and advanced dual front air bags
- Crash-zone & passenger weight sensors
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control to maintain your stability at breakneck speeds
- A Rearview Camera to help you park with no trouble
- And whiplash-reducing front seats headrests to help protect you in the event of a collision
Test Drive the New 2017 Mazda3!
If you’re interested in finding out more today, we urge you to pay us a quick visit at our Beach Mazda dealership. Located at 851 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, we can also be reached by phone at (843) 839-8169. At the same time, you’re welcoming to get in touch by filling out and sending to us this easy to use online form in order to arrange a visit, and we’ll be back in touch with you in no time. Don’t delay: visit Beach Mazda today to experience one of the season’s best new vehicles: the 2017 Mazda3!